Looking for a dynamic and multicultural team to work with? Click below, to check if we are looking for someone like you too!
Acorns International School takes pride in being the most affordable IB World School in Uganda. Internationalism is not just in the name for us, we celebrate unity in diversity. We strive to be the best in what we do, and cut no corners in achieving this. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Lower Primary Teacher
- School Nurse
- Must have worked in a school setting or pediatric ward/clinic
- Must have a degree in Nursing from a recognised institution
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to assess situations and act quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Wonderful bedside manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- A teaching qualification
- Relevant teaching experience
Submit the following documents:
- A brief cover page outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position
- Updated CV
- List of qualifications
Apply at the following email: [email protected] and copy [email protected] in the Email.