Looking for a dynamic and multicultural team to work with? Click below, to check if we are looking for someone like you too!
Acorns International School takes pride in being the most affordable IB World School in Uganda. Internationalism is not just in the name for us, we celebrate unity in diversity. We strive to be the best in what we do, and cut no corners in achieving this. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Secondary Chemistry Teacher: MYP Curriculum
- Secondary Math teacher: MYP Curriculum
- Secondary English Language and Literature teacher: MYP Curriculum
- Secondary History teacher: MYP and DP Curricula
- Secondary IT / Computer Science teacher: DP and Cambridge A Level Curricula
- Bachelor’s degree
- A teaching qualification
- Relevant teaching experience
Submit the following documents:
- A brief cover page outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for the position
- Updated CV
- List of qualifications
Apply at the following email: [email protected]